Do you know you can hide pictures on your iPhone from prying eyes with the Photos app. I bet you didn’t. Today I will show you how to hide and unhide photos on your iPhone in few simple steps.
Spoiler Alert: When you hide a photo in the Photos album, you’ve banished it, in a way. this means you can no longer see those photos in your Moments, Years, and Collections views.
How to hide photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1. Open your Photos app.
2. Select the photo or video that you want to hide.
3. Tap share icon > Hide.
4. Confirm that you want to hide the photo or video.
How to unhide photos on an iPhone using the Photos app
1. Open the Photos app and tap the Albums tab.
2. Scroll down to the “Other Albums” section.
3. Tap “Hidden” in the menu.
4. Tap “Select” in the top right corner.
5. Select the photos you want to unhide.
6. Tap the bottom left icon, typically associated with uploading or sharing, that looks like a square with an arrow pointing up.
7. Select “Unhide” from the pop-up menu.